Area Sales ManagerBusinesses Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 01286398 Date posted 01/11/2019 City Plymouth Meeting Country United States of America
Country:United States of America
Location:CAP06: CCS-Plymouth Mtg, PA 4110 Butler Pike, Plymouth Meeting, PA, 19462 USA
UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a leading provider of heating, ventilating, air conditioning and refrigeration systems, building controls and automation, and fire and security systems leading to safer, smarter, sustainable and high-performance buildings. UTC Climate, Controls & Security is a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
Carrier is the world’s leader in high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions. Carrier is a part of UTC Climate, Controls & Security, a unit of United Technologies Corp., a leading provider to the aerospace and building systems industries worldwide.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in the Philadelphia, PA office for self-directed and results-oriented sale's leader. This position has responsibility for driving HVAC sales and margins through our direct sales offices in the area as well as New Jersey.
- Generation of Applied HVAC equipment sales within the assigned territory to consulting engineers, mechanical contractors, and owners
- Establishment of strategies for achieving annual sales and margin growth targets
- Establishment of new accounts and increasing the volume and profitability of existing accounts
- Development and management of the outside and inside sales teams, including: recruitment, coaching, sales and safety training, planning, pricing, territory management, and sales activity reporting
- Execution of Carrier's branded programs, product introductions and strategies
- Management of the interface between Carrier factories and the field organization
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY:
- Responsible for Sales Engineers and Inside Sales Engineers
- Management of the relationship with the distribution channel
- Fully developed professional able to work without direction or guidance or direction from others
- Has in-depth knowledge of the discipline and role
*Education / Certifications
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related field is required; MBA preferred
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.