Inside Sales EngineerBusinesses Climate, Controls & Security Job ID 01286475 Date posted 01/11/2019 City Ft Lauderdale Country United States of America
Country:United States of America
Location:CAF30: CCS-South Florida 5440 NW 33rd Avenue, Ft Lauderdale, FL, 33309 USA
We currently have an excellent opportunity for a self-directed and results-oriented Inside Sales Engineer. The position will be located at our Ft. Lauderdale office.
Key job responsibilities include:
- Reviewing plans and specifications to develop HVAC systems solutions
- Providing HVAC equipment selections, both new and replacement
- Providing technical support for the sales of commercial air conditioning systems to customers and their respective consulting engineers.
- Seeking new business opportunities by responding to RFQ's for new or existing customers.
- Supporting Sales Managers and Sales Coordinators with new and existing accounts and introduction of new products.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS:
- Associates degree with 7 years experience
- Bachelors degree with 0-3 years experience
- Masters degree with 0-2 years experience|
EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 years of HVAC experience or knowledge of HVAC designs, Commercial Applied Equipment experience a plus
- Sense of urgency, self-initiative, commitment and sense of ownership is a must
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with ability to interact with both external customers and a cross functional team of sales, engineering, manufacturing & marketing associates
- Superior follow-up and follow-through skills
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail, while also able to manage multiple priorities
- Unwavering customer service orientation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
United Technologies Corporation is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
United Technologies Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.